since ‎Feb-02-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 270 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are hoping to travel to Alaska in May/June/July of next year and as time goes by I am sure we will have many questions... One them that I thought of for now is..I have a 2004 Diesel Pusher that has a Engine Heater... Will running my generator at n...
Sorry if this has been covered (I tried a search)Amazon Fire TV $84.99I am wanting to cut the cable and don't know anything about Amazon Fire TV. Can anyone tell me about it? Is the $84.99 a one time cost? Is there a monthly or yearly fee attached? I...
Cuser Pad Quit Letting Me Expand Photos....I have a HP Laptop and I used to be able to put 2 fingers on my pad and spread them and it would let me make Photos larger. But it quit working..... Is a setting somewhere I can do to get it working again?Th...
Has anyone used Blinds Chalet to buy Day Night Double RV Roller Shades. I need to replace my shades......Thanks JustP.S. I already know about MCD's and don't want OPINIONS on them Thank You..
Oh how plans change; We are in Sault St Marie and need to get to Upper Vermont faster then planed. I have the route all planed out on Streets and Trips (2010). Now that we are here and looking at maps I see Transcon 17 but 17 has different letters 17...