dedmiston
since ‎Jan-26-2004

My Activity

• 3,739 Posts
  • 6 Solutions
  • 53 Likes given
  • 72 Likes received

User Activity

We're having a big family get-together soon and one of my kids requested a big batch of my beans. "Can you make it a double batch, dad?" It's my own recipe with bits and pieces taken from various inspirations. I need to refine the recipe though, beca...
We're meeting up with extended family south of Albuquerque later this week and I'm trying to decide whether to take I-40 the whole way or to drop down to Phoenix and then come back up further east in AZ or western NM. Are the conditions decent in the...
This video is making the rounds at my office today. I can't believe this guy survived the fall and wasn't hit by traffic. I hope he bought a lotto ticket.   I'm also pretty impressed with the ability to embed videos into a post in the new community....
I'm not in AA, but I love their Serenity Prayer: God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,the courage to change the things I can,and the wisdom to know the difference. Many of you know who I am and probably even more of you don'...