since ‎Mar-23-2002
‎Mar-27-2024

My Activity

• 755 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 15 Likes received

User Activity

As a lot of the folks on GS Forum know, GS has stopped supporting the state rallies.  If fact most if not all of the state organizations have shut down and no longer exist. What this means is there are no more GS State Rallies.Well folks, the great f...
The more I look the more confused I get, hopefully I can get some guidance from you folks. Time frame is no real concern, will be leaving Iowa around mid July heading west on HWY 21) What to see along hwy2 before getting to Montana and how much time ...
Does anybody have this model of Surge Protector or heard any pros or cons?Hughes Auto PWD 50https://www.bzbproducts.com/hughes-auto-pwd50-surge-protector-power-watch-dog-50-amp.htmlSeems like a very low price for what they say they have.Thanks
I have been trying to find out if Wisconsin is planning on a 2022 rally but am unable to find any link to Wisconsin. I as the Care Team and really did not get much. Is there a Wisconsin chapter member who can let me know if they are still active and ...
Does it make a difference if you get your propane filled at 8900 ft or 1000 ft. Reason I ask is right now I am at 8900 ft and could top off the onboard tank. Or am I better off to wait until I get to a lesser elevation? Is it a quantity thing.