since ‎Jan-19-2004
‎Mar-29-2024

My Activity

• 88 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just took delivery of a brand new 2018 Ram 3500 Laramie Diesel, which I really like. I bought it from Dave Smith in Idaho, and could not have had a better buying experience!However, California DMV is being their usual obnoxious self: I have to get ...
Just thought I would share this experience:I have a little Honda off road cycle (XR80) that I use infrequently. I started it up about six months ago in Southern California, and it ran fine. I put it away, without adding some Stabil like I usually d...
I like the business models of the dealerships in Idaho, who will give you a no-haggle price over the internet for new Rams and GMs.I haven't been able to locate a Ford dealer that operates the same way.I haven't decided on any particular brand, but I...
We have some foreign visitors staying with us who are going on a trip with a rented RV (without us).They want to get from Bishop, Ca. to Las Vegas via Highway 6 to Highway 95 in Nevada, then south to Vegas.Any concerns about the route for a 30 foot c...
I thought I would take advantage of the numerous learned readers of this forum to see what I should do with my E 350 van.It's a 97, with 3.73's and posi-traction. My mechanic, whom I have used for years and years with great results, says he can move...