since ‎Jan-18-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 369 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Finally found a used Casita I could get to before it was gone. Picked a snowy day and drove 1000 miles round trip but it was worth waiting for. It is a 2018 Casita Spirit Deluxe and lightly used. Just what I was looking for.
I have a 2014 Northstar truck camper and have been getting alarms of a steady beep now and then. The red warning light come and remains on until I depress the test button. I have checked each propane connection with soap and water and no sign of an...
This is number 12 of the many different rigs I have had. It is a little short on inside storage but I don't need as much anymore for my travels.Click For Full-Size Image.
I have my Wolf Creek 816 all winterized and cleaned out hoping to sell it this fall. My spouse no longer cares to camp and I am looking at an Outfitter Apex8 to replace it. I have a limited space at my home to accommodate a camper that is not to hig...
Had reservations in Moraine Park om Memorial Day and the following Tuesday. Weather was somewhat marginal with some wind and showers passing through. Lots of snow in the high country and hundreds of elk milling around and in the meadow below our cam...
Likes from