since ‎Jan-18-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 44 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello All,I am looking to replace my 2011 Ford F250 6.2 gas. I don't do a lot of miles but age and corrosion has caught up especially on the underside of the bed and it's probably time. The truck did fine except on steep hills which I don't see a lot...
I came home from a trip 2 weeks ago and broke my ac shroud on a low branch that I just could not avoid. That was a $200 hit. Now 2 weeks later and the trees have filled out and there are a number of low hanging branches in my path out of development...
Hello All,I just returned from a round trip to Florida from New Jersey. Towing a Keystone cougar fifth wheel trailer with factory installed Trailer King tires. These tires are made in China and I believe are not up to the rigors of highway travel i...
Hello All,We are planning a trip from central Jersey to Florida next month (March). I did a search but having a tall fifth wheel and at 35 feet in length I am not sure as to the best route.I am sure others have done this ride so any information would...
Hello,I will be taking my first trip with my 36 foot fifth wheel towed by my F250 SC with an 8 foot bed. Total length is about 54 feet. This has a gas engine not a diesel and In the past with a 29 foot travel trailer it was often hard to find a gas ...