since ‎Mar-22-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,089 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone know a good source for dual fuel or tri fuel converted gensets? I am more concerned with a quality conversion than which brand, model or quietness of the genset. Price is always a concern of course.My application will be power outage use to ru...
Do you make any different selections of technology for hot weather camping?For example some solar panels do much better than others as their temp goes higher. Some mounting systems allow much better airflow. Some batteries are designed for high under...
Friday my wife suddenly got the urge to camp. Immediately.All the TT has is the original Group 24 battery, 5w solar to maintain it and a 700w/1500w inverter I've never even run under significant load. I didn't really need the system to do a lot since...
Every so often someone makes the point that they get significant solar charging while driving.For those of you that notice this, any thoughts on how much charging you are getting just from solar (vs. say alternator), and how much solar yield you are ...