since ‎Mar-22-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 143 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I never thought I would camp again, sold my 350 cummins and camper. I bought an e-assist 5.3 with 308 gears. 25mpg all day long. I love the truck but we would like to buy a small trailer and travel some. Anyone at all towing with 308 gears?
Broke down in class ANeed 110" serpentine belt part number. Mechanic can only find 95".
We want to take our Pontoon to the Suwannee River. Where can you camp on the river and be able to leave your boat in the water during your stay. Full hookups would be great, but not nessecary.
Looking for the solid trim pieces used to tie roof to nose cap, and any place there is a joint in filon or roof. 8' wide X 1 1/2. - 2 inches wide with spaced screw holes. Does not require vinyl insert. Looks like cleaning mine off will require lot...
Starting this thread of my reconstruction of my 2006 Arctic Fox. I had water damage from the running lights. I did not keep them sealed properly. I was still working when I bought the camper and it did not get used much at all. I noticed problem w...