since ‎Jan-10-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 512 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2007 National Sea Breeze. Ford f53 chassis. We just bought it, have put 1,000 miles ( & smiles), on it already, but today about 20 miles out the “check engine” light came on. M/H now has 14,500 miles on the clock. I was in heavy I5 traffic so an im...
After a pop-up, and 3 travel trailers we are now the proud owners of a (new to us), class A motorhome! Just like our last trailer, when we came upon this one we just knew it was right! It’s a 2007 National Sea Breeze M-1321. We like state parks, so d...
Well, things change as you all know, and we decided to forego a fifth wheel, and keep the TT for a few more years, then probably get a motorhome. So, no need to keep the diesel. Don't get me wrong, I loved it! But I just retired, and am going to sell...
This is the left rear tire on our TT. As you can see, the inside edge has been wearing down. It is time soon to replace the tires per mfr date, but I just noticed this and don't want to wear out a new one prematurely. The other three are fine. Can an...
Didn't see that this has been posted before, but I thought you guys over here might be interested in this. Short article, and videoHere