since ‎Jan-05-2004
‎Nov-23-2023

My Activity

• 247 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, There was a thread running, now closed, by someone requesting a Solar Subforum.I asked a question if anybody had a link to help me learn more about Solar. The thread was closed right after that, and someone emailed me with a link.Unfortunately...
The window stickers don't list the fuel mileage. I'm considering a brand new 2017 to 2018 "Work Truck" Ford F-250 Super Duty with the V10 engine and auto trans. ( The work truck series costs a LOT less than the regular line. I can get one out the d...
Im helping a friend set up his new rig and the subject of what tools to carry has arisen.The question is to bring SAE fractional wrenches or sockets, or is everything now metric ?This will be a small to middlin' tool set just for minor repairs and ma...
I saw a posting today from Tioga George that he is calling it quits.I respect anyone's rights to quit, retire, whatever. I have followed George on daily basis for close to 10 years. However I am worried about him. Lately he's flipped from the orig...