since ‎Dec-23-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 869 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The present Government of Canada tabled some new legislation today which affects the Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA)http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/security-terrorism-legislation-1.4168780 (& that is supposed to be a url, but it won't let me m...
I saved a video called: "Lamb Feeding Time" on March 27, 2016." From the number and size of those 'little' ones, lamb birthing must have been pretty well finished.Any new lambing with there feet on the ground yet, Mark?:B
Yep, I may not have broad band. So, I'd like the suggestion of a site where I can go ask what my downloading speed is. I'm 400' from the nearest house and more than a kilometer from a convenience store/sub post office.I think a Canadian site would ...
I just heard on CBC that Canada is going to make a special effort to insure that all guns crossing the border do so with full compliance with all laws and regulations.The news item said that 7 guns had been picked up very recently, my memory knows I'...
Every so often I'm asked to come up with a thread for this day.July 1 may be Canada Day to all of Canada, but more significantly in Newfoundland, it's Memorial Day.100 years ago, July 1, 1916 The Newfoundland Regiment got named to start the Battle of...