since ‎Dec-15-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 182 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello all,My wife and are long time boondockers and have downsized to a 2023 Travato 59K. We need to sell our Jeep and buy a manual tranny TOAD that is just around 2500 pounds. We would appreciate all suggestions.Google search says: if your Travato i...
We love the rig and are reluctant to sell it especially if the market is poor and if Class A's are hard to sell because of the gas prices and inflation. We're in the the SF Bay Area and lots of people are leaving the State of California. My wife and ...
I have a 2011 30’ Winnebago Itasca Class A and do my own oil changes and lubes. I have no problem finding the (9) zerks on the front steering components but am at a loss to find any on the (2) driveshaft U joints. I pulled the boot covering the splin...
I have a 2012 30' Sunova Class A and have a fairly decent knowledge of the working components in my rig. However, I don't know where the converter is located. The conveI have a 2012 30' Sunova Class A and have a fairly decent knowledge of the working...
Hi all,We have a Itasca Class A with a set of Kwikee 902509100 Electric Triple Steps. They do not retract completely unless I physically give them a light lift. That tells me that the gear range is OK but I suspect that the motor is "tired" and does ...