since ‎Dec-07-2003
‎Feb-18-2024

My Activity

• 242 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking to buy a class b it has a place for a generator but the owner bought it without. It is a 2021 model I called Cummins not available locally until after January 01 of 2022 what’s up on onboard generators?
Has anyone ever went to Alaska by way of a ferry from Washington state, if so where did you board the ferry at, and where did you disembark. Is there any Canadian customs, if you go by way of a ferry? Would like to do the Alcan highway, but lea...
How much oil for a onan 2500 lp I think it is .7 of a quart or 20 ounces how do you measure it
I have a 2019 Northern Lite with the new style happy jacks the motor is mounted on top of the jack unlike the older model where the motor lay to one side. The passenger rear has a problem when I try to lower the camper onto the truck when that jack ...
the shade inside the camper by the sink began to discolor, Northern Lite sent a new one including frame, Northern Lite did this after seeing pictures without me asking I just wanted a opinion on what might have caused it. Northern Lite was great on...