since ‎Dec-07-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,450 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Well getting ready to do my annual oil change. I run Shell Rotella T-6 5-40 full synthetic. I decided look online and see if shell was still doing a rebate. They still are but they change the rules. Now you can only get 2 rebates per household so if ...
This may help those evacuating ahead of Hurricane Irma."Those interested in RV or tent camping at Atlanta Motor Speedway should enter the facility at Entrance "E" off GA Highway 19/41. The Unreserved Campgrounds will be on the left. From I-75 and GA ...
The main northbound lanes of I-35W from Western Center Boulevard to U.S. 81/287 will be closed Friday, May 19 at 9 p.m. to Monday, May 22 at 6 a.m. due to a construction project.http://www.wfaa.com/traffic/construction-to-close-part-of-i-35w-in-fort-...
I had a Ford Fusion 2.7 ecoboost Platinum last week for a rental and it was a really nice car and got 30+mpg on the freeway and was fun in the sport mode but mileage did suffer. The big thing is it can be towed 4 down. Just mentioned it because fewer...
There have been several people posting in the past that wanted a coach with no slides. I was looking at something else when this popped up. I think if you are looking for a premium coach with no slides this is a steal. It is a 1996 Foretravel. For th...
Likes from