since ‎Dec-06-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

(I have already done a search - may not be using the correct verbiage.)Would welcome specific recommendations on YOUR favorite (preferably propane) BBQ/Grill....and why you like it.Thanks!!! All suggestions welcome.Lura
(I did do the search engine first.)Does anyone have a SMALL-er BBQ that they like that they have converted to use with their RV quick connect (instead of using the little propane tag-along bottles)?I have a small BBQ that I like, but I cannot find ap...
I am looking for a restaurant anywhere from the Everett, WA area UP NORTH to the Canadian Boarder. Specifically, great STEAMED CLAMS (steamers, not razors, please).Any recommendations are greatly welcomed and appreciated! If it is a little hole-in-...
I am taking a niece fishing in Utah, and I need some suggestions. She is not entirely "mobile" at the moment and I would like some suggestions on WHERE to go that MIGHT be totally accessible WITHOUT having to hike or walk a long ways in order to fish...
(If there is a link you could send me to for replies....feel free.)Could you help by showing me WHERE you mount your portable generator, and maybe what you use to cover it when you need to use it in bad weather. Any help, recommendations, would be w...