since ‎Dec-01-2003
‎Apr-19-2024

My Activity

• 535 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 4 Likes received

User Activity

I topic beat to death probably, but I have a quick question.  I installed a set of Torklift lower Stable-Loads this lifted the truck perfectly, but it took away the contact of the upper over-load spring pack  to the bumper above them, they now sit ab...
So what is the max speed one can tow a Sammy behind your RV,  I’ve seen 55 mph which is pretty darn slow.  Anyone towing them faster than that?Cheers,Mr. E
I’m considering an Arctic Fox 1140 which has a COG marked as 55.25” from the front wall of the camper.  That puts the COG about 2” behind my rear axle.  I am seeing Lance’s and Host’s that have COG’s of 60+”s!  How are those side entry truck campers ...
Has anyone mounted any flexible solar panels on the sides or front of their Truck Camper?  With the limited space on truck campers roofs, mine currently has 4 panels, it would be great to get some amps from the sides as the sun moves around, especial...
I’ve read that air bags should. not be installed inboard of the trucks leaf springs as it will narrow the suspension and cause even more sway.  Both Airlift and Ride-Rites are installed where the jounce stop is, which is inside of the leaf springs… N...
Likes from