since ‎Nov-26-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 234 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a neighbor that just ordered a Retro camper and was wondering if anyone knows anything about them.I have done some reacearch on them but can't seem to find information as to quality and durability.They seem to resemble rigs of the 50's from wh...
I recently purchased a solera awning for my slide. In the installation instructions I don't see that it tells if the flange with the screw holes is facing up or down or if it makes any difference as to the location of the flange other than it is to b...
I just purchased a Solera slide topper and even though it came with written instructions does anyone know if there is a video available for that specific brand.I think I have the process clear in my mind but I would like to see it done before I insta...
I am looking for opinions for what would be a quality slide topper. Not sure if I am in the right forum but thought I would try here. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
After experiencing 1 degree weather in middle Tennessee I am looking forward to our first camping reservation this spring. Seeing the rig sitting by the house makes me think it's calling out, let's go get warm further south. Funny how the mind works ...