since ‎Nov-20-2003
‎Feb-08-2024

My Activity

• 1,182 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Went to order a new MaxxAir Fan Mate 850 and discovered in that in the intervening years since I started my restoration project and now, that they discontinued the good MaxxAir Fan Mate 850 for some cheap looking replacement that's held on with very ...
Trying to locate what to look for in a DC to DC convert that I can add a barrel jack on to power a small NAS device in my camper project.The NAS takes 12volt stable for input (12v only, not 11-18v of your standard automotive electric system), and I'm...
Time for the most recent update on my Amerigo Restoration project :).We're well over the hump with the electrical system 95% complete, plumbing is 85%, and main systems are 90% finished :).If the progress holds to schedule, I'll be able to do the fin...
So, as part of my restoration process on a 1975 Amerigo TC-11 Snap-n-Nap slide in truck camper, I've been adding some new tech to it.One of those additions I made a while back was installing a "through roof" stereo antenna for the radio. The roof o...
As I am at the stage where I am installing Ms. Merry's light fixtures , I thought it prudent to inquire from the rest of the community if anyone had any experience on if a particular LED replacement bulb brand (the round canister kind that plug into ...
Likes from