since ‎Nov-14-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 127 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

RV is sitting at home plugged in! Went outside this morning and heard the genny starting up. Went to breaker box to make sure nothing had tripped, all as should be. My setting on the Magnum Energy system was set to enable. Just don't understand why i...
I like using the electric setting on my oasis to heat the coach on furnace ! was wondering if this is more economical that using the diesel burner and the furnace setting ? cross postedThanks Dave
Was just notified that National Interstate is leaving the personal lines ins. market which includes my RV. They are switching everyone to Safeco Ins. Was wondering if anyone has any pros or cons ? Thanks
Looking for alt. route rather than taking 65 to Gary In. and then to Chicago.,trying to avoid the traffic in Chicago.Any suggestions would be appreciated..
Has anyone ever encountered Code 888 888 on their side by side Whirlpool Fridge ? Talked to Whirlpool and Newmar and no help, says they have never heard of this, so a service call has been scheduled. But thought I would check with you guys before my ...