since ‎Nov-09-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 97 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am due for an oil change and a new fuel filter.I am a few hundred miles short of 100,000.Besides looking in the manual...what do you recommend I have done 'preventative-maintenance-wise' when I have the truck at the dealership for the other two ite...
I have a single motor electric landing gear.I will be replacing the gear box within the week as I believe that is what is giving me issues.To do this I need to partially remove the entire leg and also remove the current motor.This got me to thinking ...
We are about to start our third season of camping with our 40' fifth-wheel. I've done a great job driving and backing in to campsites, between trees, and other places I probably shouldn't have even tried.My problem is at home.I park the camper on a s...
My truck needs new shoes.I currently have Michelin A/T2's that have run their course.I haven't been pleased with their handling in the snow (non-towing).So I've narrowed my tire search down to the Cooper AT3's...but cannot find many reviews about the...
I would like to purchase and install a second AC.The front bedroom skylight is wired with power only.I'd like the unit to be ducted into the current ducts.My question is how to regulate the second AC...via a wall mounted thermostat (one that I can pu...