since ‎Oct-31-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 177 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone know if the labels that identified each controlled device on the app can be changed? Mine are generic like Slide 1, Slide 2 and so forth. We have 3 slides and they are in no sensible order and so not match the wall mount control numbers. ...
In light of the current national emergency and closures across the country, does anyone know if the RV manufactures have stopped or slowed down production? Just heard the auto industry may shutdown for a period of time,Scary times for everyone.
Thinking of going to a FW after years TT experience. The unit we’re looking at has a Lippert Turning Point pin box and I’m looking for recommendations on a hitch that will work with this setup. The FW is just under 9 K lbs and 34 feet long. My TV is ...
Does anyone know if my 2016 Chevy 2500HD gas 6.0 would have the fifth wheel prep already installed? I’m thinking it does not because there are no puck covers in the bed. We’ve been TT people for years and are looking at a smaller (8500K) FW and we’re...
I don’t know much about this subject and thought I would ask some questions here.We have a travel trailer setup for the remainder of the football season near Sate College PA and the campground owner tells us his cable tv provider switched to an MPEG ...