since ‎Oct-29-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 527 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

https://stateparks.oregon.gov/index.cfm?do=v.feature-article&articleId=286Let the parks wars begin!!!!!
Just checking for anybody that may have been in the Bear Valley Creek area on FR582 lately. Conditions, useage, etc!! Heading out on Tues 7/07 to start a 5-6 week tour of ID and MT.Thanks in advance!!
After 12 yrs of towing with a "round" bar DC, I am heading over to the "dark" side!!! found a super deal on a trunnion setup. Wasn't used with DC, came with a friction sway control (YUK!!). In very good shape, very little wear on the pivot points....
I know that there are many posts on much of this, but I don't want to hijack any of those!!Trying to decide how to do DTV while hosting in a NF campground in Idaho. Have HR24 and H25 at home, and researching which is best to take. Have generator an...
Just read this am:clickyHaving just come back from 3 weeks on 2 lane Idaho and Montana roads, I feel for the rider and his family, but also for the RV driver. 2 lanes, curves, and bikes = problems!! Just my opinion.