since ‎Oct-27-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 414 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

About half the time when using this site I get a message that the service is temporarily unavailable. If I try again I may or may not get it. I would say I get that message about 50% of the time. This is something new that has been happening over ...
Was visiting my daughter today and my son-in-law noticed some tire wear on the rear passenger side dually set. I am getting some significant cupping on the inside of the outside tire and the outside of the inside tire (I know, but it's the only way ...
I started to ask this on a thread that is currently running but I was afraid it had run its course. We have had Dish at home for several years and have used it on the road with a Tailgater. Earlier this year I bit the bullet and installed a Winegar...
It has been a while since I frequented this site as we sold our motorhome a couple of years ago and went to a fiver so I haven't kept up with the latest info. Our traveling friends are wanting to upgrade their motorhome and asked if I would help him...
I have always lined up the pin and the hitch visually. When I got the BakFlip folding bed cover it just did not dawn on me that when folded back for hook up and travel it would completely block my vision of the hitch. I hooked up today for the firs...