since ‎Oct-17-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Airstream 2015 Flying Cloud 27FBWell, Friday night our house washing machine broke down and today wanted to tow the trailer to our house to load up /clean tank/ for our trip starting next friday. Was hitching up and connected/pulled the cord on the b...
We want to buy a new 3 1/2 season TT for my wife and I and the occasional 2 guests. We also will be traveling 4 to 5 months rather than parking up.We have enough truck to pull most trailers.We live in Florida so will not consider an Artic Fox due to ...
My DW prefers the Truck cap, I favor a solid Tonneau because it looks cool!I have my own ideas about some of the pros and cons. Apart from the extra load carry height and any fuel economy 'savings' are there any other things I should consider. Off co...
Yea!Just completed the paper work on a 2014 (new but a holdover) GMC 3500HD SLT Diesel short bed single rear wheels.One question, how long does the DEF last? I think it was factory filled 8 months ago and its been in Florida all this time.Stage one o...
I am about to buy a new 1 ton truck. Either Ford or GMC. Probably GMC at this point.So does the advertised on board installed (2014/2015) (on the truck)sway control work with appropriate weight distribution hitch (such as the Equalize) or will I need...