since ‎Oct-16-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 801 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I recently set up our 2019 Ford Fusion Energi to flat tow.Setup is as follows:baseplate: Roadmastertowbar: Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000 (car mounted)hitch on motorhome: 10" drop hitch with 2" balllights: magnetic lights inside on the package traybrakes...
So my water heater is not working right... Basically it's starting alright (DSI), but with a huge yellow flame at the end of the burner tube instead of a nice blue one. It keeps trying to re-light even when running, as I assume the flame is not hot...
I need to run my generator for a few days and am parked on a hill (using as backup power for our house). Should I be nose up or nose down to maximize the amount of fuel I can pull from the tank with the pickup?It's a 2004 Ford e450 with 55 gallon ta...
I know the ideal scenario would be to shut off the A/C at the thermostat prior to turning off the generator, but in practice I'm sometimes pulling into a gas station with the generator and air running and just kill the generator from the drivers seat...
I was doing a little maintenance getting ready for a trip, and was servicing the Onan 4k generator. fresh oil, new air filter and plug. I bought a new fuel pump and fuel filter too (as it's 15 years old on the original fuel pump) but didn't install ...