since ‎Oct-08-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,771 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My Grand Design Imagine XLS came with 2 quick connect water ports. I'm trying to winterize but can't plug the OEM sprayer into one of them. It just bottoms out with no clamping action at all. I tried a little vaseline but no difference. I suspect...
My old 2015 Ram 1500 runs great, and I'm not interested in mortgaging the house for a new truck. So a few select upgrades might be worthwhile. I'm not interested in sticking an LED bulb in my halogen projector housing. I think I would rather repla...
My new trailer is a hodgepodge of different plumbing. It's obvious that incorrect materials are mated together in various places. I would like to consolidate and make it all pex so I don't have to worry about leaks, but I have zero experience with ...
Grand Design has a bit of a reputation (deserved or not) for not getting their roof membranes glued on very well.I'm currently trying to remove the OEM solar panel from my Imagine XLS trailer in preparation for a new solar system. The lap sealant is...
Looking into adding several wifi security cams for the RV. Anybody have any experiences or good knowledge to share?Thanks!