since ‎Sep-29-2003
‎Dec-10-2023

My Activity

• 686 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am driving a friends motorhome to NC next week. I picked rv up today and brought it home and was looking at it and I don't see a 1st or 2nd gear to shift to when coming down a steep grade. I sure don't want the brakes to get hot going over the moun...
This is not for either campers but our enclosed trailer. We washed it up today and the sealant around the top is coming off pretty bad. Our enclosed trailer has an aluminum one piece roof. I figure if we use our pressure washer then it will take mo...
Geeze....so aggravated. First all we have had a TC for about 5 years and finally got the refrigerator working great after 3 LONG years. We recently bought a tt and the refrigerator cools but not that good. It is hanging at 45-50 degrees. So my q...
Wow, after reading a few post here lately about quality issues I SURE am glad I have no interest in a new RV. We currently have 2 livin lites, a 2013 TC and a 2016 21RBS tt. I know some folks here have 2 rvs and enjoy what both has to offer. Present...
We currently have 2 campers, both camplite, a tt and a tc. On both of our campers the fan on the AC runs all the time. If the AC is on then the compressor will come on and then shut off but fan stays on. Hmmm....why? Is it cheaper? Both of the ACs...