since ‎Sep-27-2003
‎Nov-16-2023

My Activity

• 516 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

It has been suggested that I buy Triangle Tires. 16 inch “G”.are they a good tire??
Friends bought this 20 footer, V nose Vibe. With a full sized pickup they are scared towing it as it sways and whips…unless they first fill the black tank, which is in the front where the bathroom is.This isn’t the first time I have run into this wit...
Water tank has sprung a very fast leak. So fast it comes out I expect a major crack. Haven’t taken the panels off under yet as we just got home.What is the availability of me getting the same tank.Is building one out of aluminum a good option? Perhap...
I pull with a 2016 Ram and thanks to this form last fall I learned that my truck had a “light/heavy” towing setting for the electric brake circuit. Increasing the voltage for heavy.I also had not known that at slower speeds the voltage is reduced.Que...
I had a couple apps that I found useful for avoiding storms and bad road conditions when traveling down I -15. I could click on a point n the route and get info.The weather app would show weather events approaching…Lost my phone and can’t remember wh...
Likes from