since ‎Jul-19-2003
‎Dec-08-2023

My Activity

• 2,882 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So... My "new" truck is a 2021 F150 with the 2.7 twin turbo and 10 speed trans. In general, this truck tows impressively better than what I had, a 2008 F250 Super Duty with 5.4 and 5 spd torque shift trans. My 2008 F250 averaged about 10.5 mpg towi...
This is a little different. Folding utility trailer - but it folds up over its' own hitch. Says it is only 380lbs empty... seems light considering that supposedly is including the wheels and tires? And that SUV they use in the video has to have ai...
So we are visiting relatives in Stowe, Vermont this weekend 10/21 to 10/22.Ideas for things to see and do? I believe we are past "peak" leaf peeping season. Stores, craft shows, standard touristy things. Out relatives probably already have plans f...
We are planning on camping near there soon. We went there years ago and visited the visitor center and the Concord bridge. This time we want to walk some of the "Battle Road"... but I am having trouble figuring out where to park, how much to walk, w...
So, last fall I bought a 2021 F150 XLT 2.7. It comes with an amazing amount electronic "stuff", including a bunch of stuff related to towing. One weird thing is, with all the towing / trailer sensors and features, it doesn't have a built in brake c...