since ‎Sep-24-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 102 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I need to replace one of my TT tires because of a blowout. So I’m looking at what to buy. Currently they are radial 225/75/15 Load Range D. In looking at these they have a max weight of 2500 per tire. Since my TT weighs close to 10K that would mea...
So we're about to take our first long RV trip in about 4 years. I think we're finally going to get to go to New England area. We're starting from the Cleveland area and will have about 15/16 days.We'd prefer staying at some State Parks to RV parks,...
I was reviewing the towing guide on here tonight again as a resource for selecting a new tow vehicle. I am considering an Expedition EL, but notice that there is a very large difference when adding the tow package. Since I will likely be purchasing...
One of our TT tires blew going down the road at about 55mph today. We got the spare on and are continuing our trip home. I checked the tread the other day and I still had a lot left all the way around and pressure was right, so I'm guessing it mus...
I've always run my tire pressure at the max that is on the sidewalls of the tire, especially when towing. My tires are Michelin LTX MS2 tires, and have a max of 80psi. Should I be running them at the max? Or run them at the sticker on the side of ...