since ‎Mar-07-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,662 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

There are a number of solutions for short term powering of CPAP machines while off-grid camping or during power outages, with quite a range of costs. I use a ResMed Airsense 10 CPAP with humidifier and heated hose features disabled. I use a ResMed 12...
Our 2004 Fleetwood Tioga 26Q has a dash AC problem, the vacuum actuator is not working to divert cold air through the dashboard vents. This is caused by a leak in a vacuum hose that is located in the rear of the engine. There are a number of "band-a...
I suddenly have cold air coming through defrost vents only, not through dash vents. Defective parts are buried behind firewall on engine side, not accessible without much complicated disassembly. A number of You Tube how-to videos show an easy "bypa...
I got an e-mail from Powersonic battery company describing the virtues of their line of "Lifepro" Lithium batteries for RV use, replacing sealed lead acid (SLA) type batteries. We have two 6 volt deep cycle "wet" type batteries in series and a standa...
I have never used Seafoam or Gumout additives in our Class C but watched a You Tube video that said that Seafoam is no longer beneficial with the alcohol in today's gasolines. Gumout was recommended. Informed opinions?