since ‎Jan-09-2001
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 87 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2004 Newmar Mountain Aire Workhorse ChassisHazard flasher problem At the start of the trip Hazards working by end this is the scenario. Hazard button up (OFF) individual directionals don't work Hazard button down (hazards on) individual directionald ...
Looking to purchase a small moterhome to go to Alaska. Some of them have exclusively 10CU 12 volt Stainless Steel Refrigerator. I have no information or experience with this type of refrigerator any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks !
Suburban 10 Gallon Hot water heater.17 years old can not get anode rod back in thread looks rusted and I may have stripd it. Have been changing this thing for 15 years without a problem. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.I have attempted t...
Have a Hidden Hitch Model # 64-6100 that cracked on the weld. I brought it to a seasoned welder and he rewilded it after about 600 miles it broke again. Was wondering why it says on the hitch not to weld? This is on a 2004 motorhome towing a 2004 jee...
Using smart phone as a hot spotI am getting ready to dump Sprint and go to Verizon with a Galaxy 7 for a hot spot, eliminating the need for my curing Spring hot spot and cell phone. I was reedy to do the transfer when a Verizon representative inform...