since ‎Feb-18-2002
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 424 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We will be leaving the Cortez area on October 7 headed back to Texas. Last time we drove home through Bernalillo/Albuquerque on Highway 550 on just a regular weekday the traffic was stop and go and congested.This year we will be driving back during t...
I have read a lot of negative posts about Camping World but I must share my recent experience! Yesterday I ordered a Clam shelter. It was the best price I found, much better than Amazon and the shipping was free. Well, it arrived TODAY!So thank you,...
Our favorite way to get avoid Chicago on the way to Michigan is to exit in Gilman, IL and travel east on Highway 24. Google Maps shows me that there is bridge work and the highway will be closed just past Goodland until the end of August.Has anyone t...
Will be traveling from NE Texas to Michigan in July. Have not used I-40 for several years due to the rough road. I know that that there has been road repair on I-40 for many years.Has anyone traveled this way recently and could you please report on...
Traveling on Highway 84 from Texas to Mississippi then on to Pensacola/Navarre area.Overnighting at Meagher State Park on Mobile Bay. Planned on taking Highway 98 from Hattiesburg to Mobile. My neighbor suggests taking Highway 63 down to IH 10 inste...