since ‎Sep-19-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I friend needs new shocks for his 2009 Chevy 2500HD w/Duramax and 4 wheel drive. He has as 26' travel trailer that is used on the highway, but he also does lot of off road driving on Utah mountains roads without the trailer. Any thought on replacem...
I haven't been active on the forums for a while, but used to spend lots of time on the truck camper forum back in the day. When I had my Lance truck camper I replaced the 13,500 btu a/c unit with with 8,000 Coleman Polar Cub. It was a perfect match...
I hadn't had jerky in years, remembering it as mostly thick and tough. I recently received a gift of home-made beef jerky that was fantastic. This gift has me looking for some premium quality jerky. It doesn't have to be beef. I'm open to try othe...
The camper in question has sat unused for possibly 10 years with no tanks attached, just the quick connect lines to the bottles dangling.The first issue was the regulator. I guess it got fried just baking uncovered for all those years. That has bee...
I just purchased a 2003 Aliner Expedition that appears to have been sitting unused since it was new. It came with some maps, AAA planners, and even canned goods and wine all from 2003!The cassette toilet has never been used, and the shower appears t...