since ‎Feb-04-2002
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 164 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A day or so into our current trip, our refrigerator died. It quit making ice, then quit cooling at all. I tried every trick I know. It had power, the control panel showed that it should be working, but nothing happened. The gas burner lights off when...
Starting planning next summer's trip. I need to get from North Texas to Kansas City area, and want to stay off Interstates and toll roads as much as possible. What is US 69 like from about Sherman, TX to the southern KC area? I'm not in a hurry; will...
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have not started my coach with Cat 3126 for about six months. Went to get it ready for the summer today, but the engine won't start. Batteries are good, starter turns it easily, but no firing at all. Tank is ...
Basement air conditioner quit working on our 2000 Itasca Horizon. AC blower works. Compressors run, but condensor blower doesn't run. It will sometimes start and run a few seconds, then shuts off. Compressors continue to run until (probably) the high...
I don't know when, why, or how it happened but my inverter is fried. I noticed recently that, on the remote panel, the Overload light was on steady and the Battery light was flashing. No output from the inverter, which is a Heart Interface 1500 watt....