since ‎Jan-27-2002
‎Feb-04-2024

My Activity

• 213 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 15 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a Dometic DM2652RBX 2 way fridge in a small 16'camper bought new in spring of 2020. Right before a trip leading up to Memorial Day I kicked the fridge on a couple days ahead of time before my trip Maybe a day or two later I noticed it had kick...
Many years ago a co-worker left for a couple days and came home to a ruptured water heater and the associated damage it caused. He was surprised when I said if I'm gone for more than about 2 days I shut the water off.That has evolved in that now if I...
Per their FB page>>>> Cavern and Visitor Center Temporarily ClosedFollowing guidance from the CDC and recommendations from state and local public health authorities in consultation with NPS Public Health Service Officers, the cavern and visitor cente...
Moab Utah closed if you had plans. Then there was a 5.7 earthquake up by Salt Lake.
I looked at a small TH made by Forest River Friday and it had what looked like a spittoon in the shower. You can see what I'm talking aboutin this video if you stop it at about 1:19Spittoon There's no tap over it or nothing to hold the shower wand. T...
Likes given to