since ‎Jan-16-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 145 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I need to replace my Samsung Note 4. I like the features of this phone, it has a great camera and storage can be added with a micro sd card. Is there a comparable phone that you would recommend? Thanks in advance. dreamer.
I have an original (I think) Wineguard Carryout dish that I haven't used since 2016. I think it was good for Directv and Dish at the time I purchased it. I used it for Directv. Does it have any use or value or should I toss it in the dumpster? Th...
I'm setting up a '16 Chevy Silverado 1500 4wd to tow behind our motorhome. One of the instructions in the owner's manual is to disconnect the negative battery cable at the battery. How is the best way to do this? The battery is in a difficult plac...
I currently tow a '09 Chevy Silverado half ton extended cab 4x4 with a 6 1/2 foot bed with and M and G braking system. I carry a side by side UTV in the bed of the pickup and want to continue doing that. I'm leaning toward a Chevy or GMC because of ...
Has anyone mounted an air hose reel in the generator compartment? I'm thinking about it as there is air available there and appears to be room for one. Looks like it would be handy. Any pros or cons? Thanks. Max.